Lucky dip: assorted colour vials of ultra fine art glitter at a bargain price!
Packs will be selected at random with no duplicates within each pack. If you purchase more than one pack (especially the larger sizes), there are likely to be duplicates, but you will receive a good variety of colours.
These are high quality ultra-fine polywash glitters, manufactured in the UK and precision cut to 0.008" hexagonal shapes, which can be heated up to 177C or 350F.
Supplied in handy screw top 5 ml plastic vials. Size of each vial: 57 mm high and 1.5 mm diameter. A little of these ultra-fine glitters will go a long way
Top tip for handling the glitters is to diagonally cut across the end of a drinking straw, and use the straw to pick up and transfer the glitter to your design.
Suggested uses for the glitter:
- mixing with glue or embossing powder;
- coating unbaked polymer clay, and heating in the oven;
- mixing with a water based varnish to coat baked clay;
- sprinkling onto double sided adhesive tape or film;
- pick out and highlight fine details using a glue pen, such as the Tonertex or Sakura Quickie glue pens - let the glue dry until it is clear, then gently rub on the glitter;
- these are polyester glitters, so they are safe to mix with gel for use on nails, hair & body.
Colours will be randomly selected for inclusion in the lucky dip packs from the following:
- Rose pink;
- Ice pink;
- Holographic pink:
- Holographic lilac;
- Holographic red;
- Holographic copper;
- Midnight burgundy;
- Midnight green;
- Pastel green;
- Midnight blue;
- Holographic blue;
- Ice blue;
- Pastel blue;
- Holographic crystal;
- Holographic silver;
- Pastel yellow;
- Yellow gold;
- Holographic gold