High quality ultra-fine polywash glitter, precision cut to 0.008" hexagonal shapes, which can be heated up to 177C or 350F - a little of these ultra-fine glitters will go a long way.
Choice of quantities - the more you buy, the more you save:
- 5 ml plastic vial size of the vial: 57 mm high and 1.5 mm diameter;
- 25, 100 or 200g quantities supplied in grip seal bags.
Top tip for handling the glitters is to diagonally cut across the end of a drinking straw, and use the straw to pick up and transfer the glitter to your design.
Suggested uses for the glitter:
- mixing with glue or embossing powder;
- coating unbaked polymer clay, and heating in the oven;
- mixing with a water based varnish to coat baked clay;
- sprinkling onto double sided adhesive tape or film;
- pick out and highlight fine details using a glue pen, such as the Tonertex or Sakura Quickie glue pens - let the glue dry until it is clear, then gently rub on the glitter;
- these are polyester glitters, so they are safe to mix with gel for use on nails, hair & body.
The glitters are available both individually, with discounts available if you purchase larger quantities, or in colour themed sets which also offer savings compared to purchasing individually.