Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive is a quick and easy way to transfer Deco Foil Transfer Sheets™. Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive runs though most punches, die cutters and electronic cutters. Simply cut to your desired shape, peel the liner and foil.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 in x 12 in (15.2 cm x 30.5 cm)
- (2) Sheets
- Acid Free
- Runs though: most punches, die cutter and electronic cutters
- Exclusively use with: Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets
- Proudly made in the USA!
iCraft® Deco Foil™ Foam Adhesive is a permanent, double-sided, transfer adhesive. Use Deco Foil™ transfer sheets to quickly and easily add a foil finish to your project!
Directions: Always pre-test for best results. It is recommended to use the Foam Adhesive in punches that have simple designs. For detailed designs, use a die cutting machine or electronic cutter.
1. Create foam design using a punch, die cut, or an electronic cutter. Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design.
2. Peel paper liner off front side of foam design to expose adhesive.
3. Place exposed adhesive onto the back side (silver coated side) of the transfer foil and apply light to medium pressure over the design. Turnover and rub with a soft cloth to ensure a smooth transfer.
4. Option 1: Peel off foam design from foil. If part of the design has not been foiled, repeat step 3 above. Option 2: (if having difficulty transferring foils) Place item from step 3 inside folded parchment paper (included). Pre-heat iron to a medium setting, no steam. Place and hold iron on top of the parchment paper with project for 30 seconds. Remove project from parchment paper and allow to cool. Peel off the foam design from the foil.
5. Remove remaining liner off foam design and apply to project.
Foam Adhesive can also be used with glitter, heat embossing or pigment powders!