Colour charts for custom die cut shapes
Other material available to die cut the shapes of your choice includes:
- 300 gsm super smooth finish white card - perfect for stamping and colouring your shapes;
- 280 gsm kraft card - great for stamping and decorating your shapes;
- a huge range of specialist finish card, including mirri, reflective, glitter, and pearlescent;
- double sided self adhesive film - fabulous for glittering, foiling or flocking to add bling and / or texture to your projects;
- sturdy acetate - which could be used as a mask or template. I will include the negative too with purchases of acetate shapes - but do bear in mind that the usefulness of this will be dependent on the specific shape;
- self adhesive vinyl and paper;
- paper backed silver coloured foil - a very lightweight but versatile material, which can be embossed and coloured with alcohol inks too
Not all materials will be suitable for all projects - some will be too substantial to work well with thinner or more detailed dies, others might not be wide enough to produce larger shapes.
If there is a shape listed in the custom die cuts section of the site that you'd like, but with a different material / colour option to the ones on offer, contact me with your requirements and I'll let you know whether I can add it as an option for you.