High quality ultra-fine polywash glitter, precision cut to 0.008" hexagonal shapes, which can be heated up to 177C or 350F.
Supplied in handy screw top 5 ml plastic vials. Size of each vial: 57 mm high and 1.5 mm diameter. A little of these ultra-fine glitters will go a long way
Top tip for handling the glitters is to diagonally cut across the end of a drinking straw, and use the straw to pick up and transfer the glitter to your design.
Suggested uses for the glitter:
- mixing with glue or embossing powder;
- coating unbaked polymer clay, and heating in the oven;
- mixing with a water based varnish to coat baked clay;
- sprinkling onto double sided adhesive tape or film;
- pick out and highlight fine details using a glue pen, such as the Tonertex or Sakura Quickie glue pens - let the glue dry until it is clear, then gently rub on the glitter;
- these are polyester glitters, so they are safe to mix with gel for use on nails, hair & body.
The glitters are available both individually, with discounts available if you purchase larger quantities, or in colour themed sets which also offer savings compared to purchasing individually.
Set contains the colours pictured above: holographic gold, gold, yellow gold, yellow, champagne, silver, holographic silver, satin white, holographic crystal, pale blue, ice blue, holographic blue, blue, midnight blue, turquoise, pale green, green, midnight green, jet black, bronze, deep burgundy, holographic copper, copper, cinnamon, holographic red, red, fuschia, coral, violet, purple, lilac, holographic lilac, holographic pink, ice pink, rose pink.